Friday, January 11, 2008

Manfrotto modosteady 585

So the last couple ofdays I have been playing around with the funny little modosteady from manfrotto, it gives a better balance when you walk around with a small videocamera, although it takes a bit of time to adjust to the camera, and if you want to get it of the modosteady, it is not "click and run", you need to turn a small knop before you can take the camera off.

It can also be working as a kind of shoulder support, but this I did not find very usefull, when I used it for that it was going up and down while I was breathing, but that may not be a problem for others.

Then as a third otion it can be a small tripod for the table, this is very handy and works very well.

So when I look at the price (around 100 Usd) it is very helpfull and worth the money.

You can see it here:http://modo.manfrotto.com/

No comments: